Published Date: May 03, 2019
Vacancy - Managing Partner , ID: V003104
Employer: GDG Professionals
June 02, 2019
- Manage client servicing of different portfolio clients
- Risk management partner and supervising other services provided through the office including tax, consulting, forensic services etc.
- Responsible for strategies including revenue and quality targets for the firm
- Ensuring adherence to various key performance targets and working closely with senior management
- Full responsibility for the office from winning business to contract reviews, corporate governance, agreement negotiations, staffing, implementing risk management procedures, training and final delivery of quality results to clients
- Responsible for maintaining client relationships and business development
- Bachelor degree
- 7-10 years experience in management and finance sphere
- Experience from international audit companies is preferable
- Knowledge of English language is must
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org refering on which position you are applying.
For any additional information, please, feel comfortable to contact us with the following numbers: +994124886419, +994554409114. Not Required